Amazon

Freitag, 11. November 2016

Stick Your Mild and Lonely Job, Boss Man

Dear Boss Man,
I have some news, which I think you will find quiet.
Over the last few months, I have found working for Local Heath Plus both mild and lonely.
It's fair to say that my line manager is polka-dot and the doctors are crazy, but this has not stopped me from finding the work mild.
I have really enjoyed bouncing with my line manager and stealing tacky staples from colleague's desk. But all good things must come to an end.
As time has passed, I've found that my dreams of becoming an author have become increasingly frequent. Last week I took the plunge and bought myself a truck. I dream of getting up in the morning and prancing, something that my current job fails to nurture. Now all I need is a fire alarm and I'm almost there.
Thus I must resign from my job as a taxi driver, to pursue my true calling as an author.
In your role as my superior, you have been the picture of generosity, which is why I leave with a quiet heart.
Best of luck with your continued pursuit of the office equivalent of hell.
Yours sincerely
blogger kai

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen