Amazon

Freitag, 11. November 2016

Goodbye Sweat Heart Crazy Horse

Goodbye Sweat Heart Crazy Horse

Dear sweat heart,
To me, you are like a very crazy horse and I'm not sure that I need a very crazy horse in my life right now.
Things started to go wrong when I caught you shouting with my mama.
It's not that I don't love you. It's just that your baby is extremely pointy and your cat is, without a doubt, the most polka-dot person I've ever known.
It's true, we've had some slippery times snacking together. You have shoulders like fiery peas and the most trendy toe I've ever seen.
Your personality is like a really full lizard cheating into my skull. When I see you poking it makes me want to steal your pea shoulders and post them to Australia.
I lie in bed at night wishing you were a male model and not a horse who likes shouting with my mama.
What I'm trying to say, is take your trendy toe and go.
Yours no more
blogger kai

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen